for your news reporting needs
For expert thought leadership sources, executive interviews, or credit union and corporate relations, please contact:
Unitus At a Glance
When we began our mission, where we stand now, and the scale at which we help individuals improve their financial well-being today.
- Founded: 1937
- Members: 101,000
- Total Assets: $1.5 billion
- Total Deposits: $1.41 billion
- Total Loans: $1.00 billion
How to pronounce and refer to Unitus
Our work is inspired by our shared vision to “Unite us.” – When pronouncing Unitus, think “Unite us.”
Our full name is Unitus Community Credit Union, and can be shortened to Unitus or Unitus CCU.
We do not go by UCCU.
Active Hashtags – Follow Us!
News, Press Releases & More
News & Press Releases
- Unitus CCU pledges $50,000 to Randall Children’s Hospital; Provides Life-Saving Blood Transfusion Equipment for Family Birth Center
- Unitus Sponsors Portland Rose Festival Court Program
- Unitus Community Credit Union & OSU Athletics launch “Here for Good” giveaway to support locally owned businesses
- Unitus Awards $17500 in Student Scholarships
- Credit Unions from Here to South Korea Come Together with Global Bridges
- Unitus Appoints David Fehrer as Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
- Unitus Community Credit Union Appoints Megan Snyder to Assistant Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Promotes Aaron Bledy to Director of Commercial Services and Michelle Hollenbeck to Regional Mortgage Relationship Manager
- Unitus Kicks Off Hispanic Heritage Month With Celebration
- Unitus Community Credit Union Receives Juntos Avanzamos Designation
- Unitus Community Credit Union Donates $300k+; Receives 4th Place Ranking in Large Company Category at Portland Business Journal’s Annual Philanthropy Honors