We know you’re busy, so we made it easy to make your loan payment!
- Your account number at Unitus will be required to complete the loan payment. Your account number is located on your statement or you can contact us to obtain your account number
- There is a $4.95 processing fee to use this service
- You will need your debit card number or account/routing number from your other bank in order to make a loan payment
- Payment transaction limit is $1,500
- If you would like to make a loan payment using your Unitus account without the fee, please log into uOnline by clicking the “Login to uOnline” button at the top of this page
1. What information do I need to make a loan payment?
To make the payment, you will need your Unitus account number, the last 5 digits of your social security number and your date of birth. The account number can be located on your account/loan statement or you can contact us to obtain your account number. Please ensure that you’re entering the information as outlined on the website. You will also need your debit card OR the account and routing number from the financial institution which you will be making the loan payment from.
2. Is there a fee to use this online loan payment service?
Yes. There is a $4.95 processing fee for online or automated phone payments.
3. I am receiving an error message “We could not verify your information. Please try again.”
Please ensure that you are the borrower or co-borrower on the loan. If you experience this error, please check that you are entering the correct information in the format outlined on the page.
This could mean that the identifying information you are entering, such as your zip code, is not what Unitus has on file for you. Please contact us to update your contact information.
4. Information about registering for our online loan payment service:
You do not need to register to make a loan payment; you can use the Express Pay option to make a payment if you are not registered. Simply click the “Express Pay” button to access this feature.
You can register for this service by clicking the “Register” button. You will need your account number at Unitus, the last 5 digits of your social security number, your date of birth and your zip code.
By registering for the online loan payment service, you will create a password and access the system more quickly with less information than if you use the Express Pay Option.
In order to register for the service, you will need your email address, your account number, the last 5 digits of your social security number, your date of birth and your zip code. All information entered must match the format listed on the page and must match the information that Unitus has on file for you.
Your account number at Unitus can be located on your account/loan statement or you can contact us to obtain the account number.
5. When I attempt to register, I received the following error message “We could not find your account details.”
If you experience this error, please check that you have the correct information entered in the format outlined on the page and please ensure that you are a borrower or co-borrower on the loan. This may also mean that your loan payment cannot be made through this service because your minimum payment is greater than $1,500, your loan is paid off in full, your loan is set to be paid off within 2 months or if your loan is 40 or more days delinquent. Please contact the Loan Services department at 503-423-8399 if you would like to make a payment to a loan that is not displaying for you.
6. I am receiving an error message “There was a problem scheduling your payment.”
You will receive this error message if you attempt to make a payment using a Visa Credit Card. You may also receive this error message if you attempt to pay more than the maximum payment amount.