Unitus Scholarship Program
Unitus is proud to offer scholarships to our members! Since 2004, Unitus has awarded over $250,000 to deserving students. Credit unions return profits back to the members in many ways, this scholarship program is a great way for members to benefit from having an account with Unitus.
Unitus offers scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $2,500 between these three categories:
- High School Seniors — Three scholarships
- Undergraduate Students — Two scholarships
- Overall Community Involvement — One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
- Be members of Unitus Community Credit Union for a minimum of one (1) year as of the application deadline. Accounts must be in good standing as of the application deadline.
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current post secondary undergraduates.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire 2020-21 academic year
- Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To learn how to join and become eligible to apply for a 2020 scholarship, please visit our membership page. Scholarship applications will be available online in January 2020.
Congratulations to the 2019 Unitus Scholarship Winners!
Edwin L., Westview High School
Norah G., Lincoln High School
Tyanna H., Century High School
Cat L., University of Oregon
Nicole S., University of Oregon
Sally N., University of Oregon