Unitus Scholarship Program
The deadline for the 2019 Scholarship has passed. We are currently reviewing applications and will announce our recipients in June.
To help members pursue additional education, Unitus offers scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $2,500 between these three categories:
- High School Seniors — Three scholarships
- Undergraduate Students — Two scholarships
- Overall Community Involvement — One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
- Be members of Unitus Community Credit Union for a minimum of one (1) year as of the application deadline. Accounts must be in good standing as of the application deadline.
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current post secondary undergraduates.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire 2020-21 academic year
- Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
To learn how to join and become eligible to apply for a 2020 scholarship, please visit our membership page. Scholarship applications will be available online in January 2020.