Investing in Our Future
Please check back in early-February for the 2018 scholarship application.
Unitus Community Credit Union Scholarship Program Overview
To help members pursue additional education, Unitus offers scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $2,500 between these three categories:
- High School Seniors — Three scholarships
- Undergraduate Students — Two scholarships
- Overall Community Involvement — One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
- Student applicant must be a primary member (first person named on account) of Unitus for at least one year prior to application deadline.
- Accounts must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credits or more per semester/quarter) at an accredited institution (community college, 4–year college, university, or technical/vocational school) for the upcoming academic year. Special consideration will be made for graduate students enrolled in a program of half–time study.
- Applicant should have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Award Recipients
Click here to see the complete list of winners and their bios.
Visit News and Events for the latest stories and upcoming community events.