Unitus Scholarship Program
Unitus Community Credit Union is pleased to offer scholarships to assist student members and child dependents and spouses/significant others of Unitus employees with the cost of higher education.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
The 2021 Unitus Scholarship application is now closed. Unitus Scholarships will open again in Spring 2022.
- Student applicant must be a member (primary or joint) or a spouse/significant other (residing at the same address); a dependent biological, step, or adoptive child; or a biological, step, or adoptive grandchild of a current Unitus Community Credit Union employee.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate, or a current post secondary undergraduate, who plans to enroll or is enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Students, including past scholarship recipients may reapply each year.
- Up to seven (7) scholarships will be awarded. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $2,500 for educational purposes. Recipients for all applicants will be notified by mid-June. Funds will be disbursed in one lump sum and sent directly to the student’s school financial aid office in early August.
Five General Scholarships
High School Seniors or Undergraduate students who are members of Unitus Community Credit Union may apply for this scholarship. Five scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded as follows:
- High School: Three scholarships
- Undergraduate: Two scholarships
Two Unitus Employee Scholarships
High school seniors or undergraduate students who are child dependents or a spouse/significant other of a current Unitus Community Credit Union employee may apply. Employee must be the student’s parent or legal guardian. Two scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded.
Congratulations to the 2021 Unitus Scholarship Recipients!
Madeleine S. – Dartmouth College
Sergio M. – University of Oregon
Lucy R. – Baylor University
Josephine B. – Pacific University
Sally N. – University of Oregon
Jade M. – University of Oregon
Sean B. – University of Oregon