Join Unitus Community Credit Union!
Add additional products or services to an existing membership
- Money Market
Simply log in to uOnline to open additional accounts by clicking the “Login to uOnline” button, located in the top right hand corner of this page.
Add a specialty product
- Trust Accounts
- Social Security Rep Payee
- Veterans Administration Legal Custodian
- Donation Accounts
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Coverdell Education IRA
- Any Type of Business Account
Need a Loan? Let's Get Started!
Who is Eligible to Join
Unitus is committed to serving our community and the people who live or work here. You’re eligible to join the credit union if you or a family member* live or work in the State of Washington**, or one of the following Oregon counties:
- Hood River
What You'll Need to Join
Please have the following items available when opening your new Unitus membership:
1. A government-issued piece of ID with photo: Driver’s License or DMV ID Card, Gov’t Employee ID Card/Badge, U.S. Passport, or U.S. Armed Forces ID Card
2. A secondary piece of ID: Credit Card or Debit Card with name embossed on front and signature on back, a State-issued license to carry concealed weapon, or a Student ID for the current term/year
3. Rental agreement or utility bill: For address verification
4. Your opening deposit of $15.00: $5.00 for Prime Share and a one-time membership dues fee of $10.00, which makes you a member—and an owner—of one of Oregon’s oldest credit unions
5. Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Switching from a Bank?
With your credit union membership at Unitus you’ll enjoy uncommon service, a wide range of quality products and services, and convenient access to your money.
Join a locally-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative with no outside stockholders or investors.
We don’t make you jump through hoops to enjoy free checking at Unitus.
Free Online and Mobile Banking
Use uOnline to manage your accounts from your computer or mobile device, anytime, anyplace.
Easily access 5,000 shared branches and 30k surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. That’s more than any bank offers!
We offer competitive savings rates, low loan rates and an affordable auto financing program.
Free Products and Services
Enjoy free Visa debit cards and fee-free credit cards, as well as complimentary services like financial seminars, counseling, and financial planning.