When you join Unitus, you'll feel great knowing you’re investing in a bright future for you, your family, and the whole community.
As a Unitus member you’ll enjoy lower rates on loans, higher rates on savings, and local service that puts your best interests at heart.
Unitus members enjoy some of the best benefits around, including:
- Free checking
- Free online banking, bill pay, and mobile banking
- Surcharge-free access to nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide
- Lower fees, to help you keep more of your money
- View all membership benefits »
As a member, you’re also an owner — and that means your opinions shape our organization. If you ever have a question, comment, idea or concern, we want to hear about it! Ask us anything and we’ll personally respond, usually within one business day.
Unitus was founded on the simple premise: serving the community and the people who live and work here. As a community credit union, our only membership requirement is that you or a member of your direct family live or work within our field of service. It’s that simple!
Spouses and parents, children and siblings, aunts and uncles, grandparents and grandchildren — you qualify because they qualify. Even if your qualifying family member isn’t a member, you are still eligible.
Qualifying Oregon Counties:
Qualifying Washington State Counties:
|You live, work*, worship, or go to school anywhere in the State of Washington.|
Open New Membership Checklist
Here are a few things you’ll need to have in order to establish your membership. Let us know if you have any questions. Please bring the following items with you when opening your new membership:
1. Driver's License or State-issued identification card
2. A second piece of identification, choose one of the following:
- Credit Card or Debit card with name embossed on front and signature on back
- Employee ID with photo
- Student ID
- Automobile Registration with current address
3. Opening Deposit of $10.00 for membership fee, $5.00 for Prime Share
4. Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
The one-time membership dues fee of $10 makes you a member — and an owner — of one of Oregon’s oldest credit unions.
What are you waiting for?
*Directors, retirees, volunteers, and natural persons under contract to work for organizations located anywhere in the State of Washington are also eligible to join.