In order to meet the diverse needs of our community, we offer these loan types in addition to our standard home mortgage options:
Finance a home that exceeds the conventional mortgage loan amount above $726,200.
A few things to know:
- Credit score must be over 680.
- Debt-to-income ratio must be below 43%.
- Flat loan origination fee, flexible payment options, and more!
Great for borrowers with lower credit scores and higher levels of debt.
FHA Loans at a glance:
- Down payment starts at 3.5%.
- Loan qualifications are typically easier to meet.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required.
Offer less restrictive qualifying guidelines to our men and women in uniform.
VA Loans at a glance:
- No down payment or Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required.
- Less stringent income and credit score requirements.
- Closing costs are typically lower; a VA funding fee may be required.