APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Other terms are available. All rates are based on owner occupied, one-unit, purchase transactions for members with excellent credit. Flood insurance may be required. Payments do not include property taxes or homeowners insurance. They are principal and interest only. Actual payments might be higher. Underwriting approval is required. Rates quoted are subject to change. Third party fees apply. We suggest using our Loan Consultant for a more accurate rate quote. Other terms and conditions apply and rates are not considered locked until you have received and signed a formal lock agreement. Contact us for details.
- ARM interest rates and payments are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period (5 years for a 5/6 ARM and 5/5 ARM, 7 years for a 7/6 ARM and 10 years for a 10/6 ARM).
- The assumed loan amount for Conventional loans is $275,000 with a loan to value ratio of 60%.
- The assumed loan amount for Jumbo loans is $750,000 with a loan to value ratio of 60%.
- The assumed loan amount for First-Time Homebuyer loans is $275,000 with a loan to value ratio of 100%.
- The assumed loan amount for No-Appraisal loans is $225,000 with a loan to value ratio of 60%.
- The monthly payment for a 30 year fixed Conventional loan with a rate of 4.750% is $1,435.
- The monthly payment for a 15 year fixed Conventional loan with a rate of 4.125% is $2,051.
- The initial monthly payment for a Jumbo 10/6 ARM loan with a rate of 3.875% is $3,527. The monthly payment after the fixed period is $5,967 based on a maximum adjusted rate of 8.875%.