- Use ATMs with surveillance cameras. Unitus Community Credit Union ATMs are monitored by surveillance cameras.
- Be aware of strangers. If there are individuals in the area that make you uncomfortable, leave and use another ATM.
- Put away your card and cash. After completing your transaction, secure your card and cash immediately, before exiting the ATM area. Count your cash later, in the safety of your locked car or home.
- Treat your ATM card like cash. Always protect your card by keeping it in a safe place. If your card is lost or stolen, contact us immediately.
- Protect your privacy. Shield the ATM keypad with your hand or body while entering your PIN. Do not leave your transaction record at the ATM. Keep your transaction record in a safe place, so you can compare it to your statements later.
- Be cautious at drive-up ATMs. If you use a drive-up ATM, be sure your passenger windows are rolled up and your doors are locked.
- Be careful at night. Be aware of your surroundings, especially after dark. If you must use an ATM at night, consider taking a trusted person with you.
- Stay alert. If you notice anything suspicious or unsafe, such as non-working lights around the ATM, consider using another ATM or return when the situation is safe.
- Report suspicious behavior. Report all crimes immediately to law enforcement officials.
- Request emergency assistance and security. If you need emergency assistance, call 911 from the nearest telephone.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
M-F 7:30a to 6:00p, Sat 7:30a to 4:00p
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.