What are some red flags I should look for, and activity I should be suspicious of?
- You find new accounts on your credit report that are not yours
- You do not receive an expected bill/statement by mail or email notification
- You find unexpected charges on your account or charges from unrecognized vendors
- Checks posting to your account that are significantly out of numeric order
- You receive credit cards that you did not apply for
- You are denied credit or are offered less than favorable credit terms for no reason
- You receive calls from creditors or debt collectors regarding purchases or services that you did not authorize
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.