All Members are automatically enrolled in Mobile Deposit alerts which are sent to the email address we have on file for you in uOnline. If you prefer to receive these alerts by text or via push, you can update the delivery method. Alerts can be modified while logged in via desktop or through the mobile App. Follow the steps below to update your delivery method for Mobile Deposit alerts in uOnline:
- Log in to uOnline or Unitus mobile app
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on Notifications tab
- Click on the Settings icon next the ‘Remote Deposit Completed’ alert in the Mobile Deposit section.
- You will need to select ‘Change’ next to the Delivery Methods field first if you’re using your mobile device. If you’re using a desktop device, skip to step 6.
- Select mobile and/or push delivery option. You can elect to have alerts sent to you by more than one method if you prefer. Note: If you do not see mobile as an option it is because you need to opt in to text message alerts. Please follow instructions outlined in our Setting up Notifications “How To” guide.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ once finished.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.