Save yourself a trip out by sending us a secure message in digital banking. We are here to help and want to make it as easy as possible for you to contact us. Follow the steps below to send us a secure message:
- Log in to digital banking or the Unitus mobile app
- Select ‘Message Center’ from the navigation menu
- Click ‘Compose’ to begin writing your message
- Select a subject that best aligns with the nature of your message
- Select an account, if applicable, if it’s an account specific issue you’re addressing
- Type your message in the free-form box describing what you’re looking to address with our Contact Center team or how we can help
- Click Send
- You will receive a notification when we respond and will be able to access our message in the Message Center Inbox
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.