- Sign your cards immediately. Sign the signature panel on your credit and debit cards as soon as you receive them.
- Never carry or store your Personal Identification Number (“PIN.”) and card together. If you can memorize your PIN, shred any documents containing the PIN.
- Verify your card. Be sure your card is returned following each purchase and verify that it is indeed your card.
- Wait for your card receipt. Never leave your credit card receipts at the checkout counter. Always take your charge slips with you, and tear up any carbons.
- Save your receipts. Check receipts against your online account statements or history. Report unauthorized transactions to your financial institution immediately. Once you have compared receipts to account statements, shred or destroy the receipts as soon as feasible.
- Check your statements and watch your charges. Sign in to Online Banking and view your e-statements to verify that they properly reflect the amount(s) you have authorized. Also, watch for multiple charges.
- Keep your statements private. Always keep your statements in a safe place.
- Shred printed statements as soon as you’ve verified the information.
- Keep your card out of sight. Never leave your purse or wallet unattended and always keep your cards out of plain sight.
- Never lend your card. Your credit card is your responsibility, so don’t give your card to others. Also, periodically check to make sure you have all your cards.
- Keep a list of all your card account numbers, as well as telephone numbers to call if your cards are ever lost or stolen. Make sure they’re in a separate, secure place.
- Be cautious when giving out your card number over the phone. Never provide account information to anyone who called you.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
M-F 7:30a to 6:00p, Sat 7:30a to 4:00p
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.