Instructions for loading the free Unitus uOnline mobile app on your Apple iPad®, iPhone® or iPod Touch®:
Go to the App Store on your iOS device
- Select Search
- Type ‘Unitus’ in the window at top of screen and select Search
- Select the FREE Unitus app from the list
- Select INSTALL or GET
- Enter your iTunes Password when prompted and select OK
- App icon will appear on your iOS device: under the icon it will say ‘Waiting’, and then ‘Loading’
- Once complete the App is ready to use
- Launch Unitus mobile banking app
- Once you’ve made a selection from the menu you’ll be prompted for your account number and password. Enter the same account number and password you use to access your account in Unitus uOnline Banking on your desktop computer.
(Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.)
Instructions for loading the free Unitus uOnline mobile app on your Android:
- Go to the Google Play on your Android phone
- Select INSTALL to download app to phone
- Once complete the app is ready to use
- Launch Unitus’ Android app
- Once you’ve made a selection from the menu you’ll be prompted for your account number and password. Enter the same account number and password you use to access your account in Unitus uOnline Home Banking.
*Android version 4.0 or higher is required for using the Android App.
Accessing Unitus Mobile Banking uText for mobile phones requires a data plan. Here are the steps for logging in:
- Log into your uOnline account, hover over ‘Services’ and then select ‘uText’.
- Enter your ten-digit mobile phone number (you can register multiple devices)*.
- You will receive an activation code via text message that must be entered into the uOnline uText screen.
- You can use the text phrase UNI COM to code 90703 to get the list of available commands.
*Unitus does not charge a fee for members to use uText; however standard text charges may apply from your wireless carrier.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
M-F 7:30a to 6:00p, Sat 7:30a to 4:00p
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.