Unitus Community Credit Union and Oregon State Athletics have partnered to create the “Dream Come True” Program. Dream Come True is open to children who are currently battling, or recently overcame, an unfortunate time of illness. This program is designed to fulfill one child’s dream for every Beavers football home game during the 2017 season. Our goal is to provide a lasting experience to individuals 8th grade age or younger (per NCAA regulations) and their families.
Oregon State Football will provide the following amazing experience to seven lucky participants:
- Invite to visit the final walk-through at Reser Stadium on Friday to meet the team and coaching staff
- Seats in the luxury club seating area for immediate family
- Pre-game sideline passes for the participant and plus-one to watch the team take the field
- Football signed by the Beavers and coaches
- Personalized game jersey
- On-field recognition during the game (optional)
New this year! We are excited to announce that the Dream Come True Program has expanded in its second year to host two children during select 2018 Oregon State Basketball games. One participant will attend a Men’s home game and one participant will attend a Women’s home game.
Please check back in Summer 2018 for more details on how to experience Dream Come True with the Oregon State Basketball teams. Go Beavs!