Unitus Community Credit Union and Oregon State have partnered to create the “Dream Come True” Program to fulfill one child’s dream who is currently, or in the past battled an unfortunate time of illness for every home Beavers football game during the 2017 season. This program will help provide a lasting experience to individuals 8th grade age or younger (per NCAA regulations) and their families who are experiencing or have experienced an unfortunate time of illness.
Oregon State Football will provide the following amazing experience to seven lucky participants:
- Invite to visit the final walk-through at Reser Stadium on Friday to meet the team and coaching staff
- Seats in the luxury club seating area for immediate family
- Pre-game sideline passes for the participant and plus-one to watch the team take the field
- Football signed by the Beavers and coaches
- Personalized game jersey
- On-field recognition during the game (optional)
If you would like to nominate a child and for complete terms and conditions, please visit the official Dream Come True program page by clicking the button below.