Credit Card Protection with Card Guard
Download the Card Guard app today!
1. Download the app from your device’s app store. If you don’t have a smartphone, register your card here.
2. Open and enroll in the app.
3. Register your Unitus card to receive alerts via text message, email, or push notifications for various types of transactions.
4. Verify enrollment and you’re all set.
Take control of your Unitus Visa® card
Your Unitus Visa card is an easy and secure way to pay, and now it is even more convenient with the Card Guard App, a free app that features:
Visa Travel Notifications
By simply adding your travel itinerary into the Unitus Card Guard app this allows Visa to make more informed authorization decisions when it comes to approving transactions. Knowing your itinerary Visa can determine if you’re traveling and if the transaction location matches your travel destination.
Get notified of card activity so you’re always in the know.
Protection for your Unitus card when you need it most. Turn your card on/off and enjoy peace of mind. If you lose your card, turn it off. When you find it, turn it on.
Visa Secure Online Checkout
Register your card easily for Visa Secure Online Checkout, the easy and secure way to pay online.
Branch and ATM locator, Fingerprint authentication, and Face ID (for iPhone X and newer users).
Combine your Visa credit, debit, and prepaid cards with the Card Guard app. Easy to setup and easy to use, it’s full of useful features that immediately make your Unitus Visa work smarter for you.
Managing your Unitus Visa is fast and simple when you are on the go. Turn your card on and off, get transaction alerts, find a branch or ATM, and much more. All with your phone and all from one app.
Safe, secure, and seamless, know exactly what is going on with your Unitus Visa. Now you can have the peace of mind to spend with confidence and enjoy life’s moments.
Download the app today from the App Store or Google Play. If you don’t have a smartphone, register your card here.
Our Unitus Card Guard partner can provide help with enrollment-related issues, limited level of technical support such as:
- Downloading Apps and locating Apps in the various App Stores
- Accessing the enrollment website
- SMS/text messaging features of Card Guard
- Adding additional card(s) to Card Guard
- Managing Alerts
Please call 1-833-729-2857 for support.