Mission Statement: Dedicated to the Financial Well-Being of Our Member Owners.
As one of the oldest credit unions in Oregon, Unitus Community Credit Union serves over 80,000 members with a wide range of products and services designed to save you money or time. Or both!
Unitus has over 75 years of experience serving our members, starting when we were Oregon Telephone Employees Credit Union back in 1937. We've seen a few changes since then, but our fundamental principle "People helping People" has never changed. Our members come first in all aspects of business. As a full-service financial institution, we're here to help you enjoy everything you've worked so hard for.
When you deposit money at Unitus, you instantly become a member. It's that easy. And as a member of the credit union, you become an owner. As an owner, you have a voice, and we encourage you to use it.
If you're just being introduced to credit unions, it's worth noting that we're a not-for-profit cooperative. After expenses are paid and reserves are set aside, our leftover earnings are returned to you as higher dividends, lower loan rates and free or low-cost services.
In addition to our not-for-profit status, our Board of Directors is comprised of a group of dedicated volunteers. Our Board oversees the strategic direction of the credit union. Learn more about Unitus Board of Directors.
Our Board of Directors don't work alone. Our Management team is dedicated to the financial well-being of every member and employee. Learn more about Unitus' Management team.
The undeniable advantages—lower rates on loans, higher rates on savings, 24/7 account access, a dedicated management team and staff with your best interest at heart—are all around you.
What are you waiting for?
You are eligible to join if:
- You live or work in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Marion, Polk, Yamhill, Columbia, Hood River, Benton, Linn, Lane, Deschutes, Douglas, Josephine, or Jackson County in the State of Oregon.
- You live, work*, worship, or go to school anywhere in the State of Washington.
- Someone in your immediate family is eligible for membership at Unitus or is already a member (e.g. spouse, parent, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandparent, or grandchild).
If you are a business or organization, you are eligible to join if:
- Your business or organization is located within Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Marion, Polk, Yamhill, Columbia, Hood River, Benton, Linn, Lane, Deschutes, Douglas, Josephine, or Jackson County in the State of Oregon.
- Your business or organization has an office located anywhere in the State of Washington*.
To see the many benefits and privileges that come with a Unitus membership, click here.
If you're ready to take advantage of the lifetime benefits of a Unitus membership, click here.
Tell us What You Need
Unitus Community Credit Union is invested in you. To prove it, go ahead and ask us any question you want and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Although it might take a bit longer over the weekend or during holidays... but just a little bit longer.)
*Directors, retirees, volunteers, and natural persons under contract to work for organizations located anywhere in the State of Washington are also eligible to join.