As a leading financial institution in Oregon, we're committed to helping members achieve a higher education. Each year, we award multiple $1,000 scholarships to high school graduates, college undergraduate and graduate students who have been with Unitus for a year or longer. The Unitus Scholarship can help pay tuition, books, or anything else college education related. Awards will be based on a combination of financial need, academic achievement, community involvement and essay.
Am I Eligible?
- Must be the primary member of their own account and be a Unitus member for one year, before the application deadline of April 30, 2014.
- Applicants account must be current and in good standing.
- Must be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate or graduate student and planning to enroll or already enrolled as a full-time student for the fall quarter/semester 2014 at an eligible institution.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA).
- Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
How Do I Apply?
- Applications are available at all branches and online.
- Application and supporting documents must be postmarked by April 30, 2014. No Exceptions.
Mail completed and unstapled application and documents in a single envelope to:
Unitus Community Credit Union Scholarship Committee
Attn: Aimee Berg
PO Box 1937, Portland, OR 97207-1937
When your application is received, we will e-mail you a confirmation of receipt within 7 business days.
If you're not yet a Unitus member Join Now to be eligible to apply next year.