Application Deadline: April 30, 2015
To help members pursue additional education, Unitus Community Credit Union offers 11 scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $1,000 between these four categories:
- Graduating High School Seniors– Four scholarships (two academic and two need-based)
- Undergraduate Students– Four scholarships (two academic and two need-based)
- Graduate Students– Two scholarships (one academic and one need-based)
- Overall Community Involvement– One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
DOWNLOAD: 2015 Unitus Scholarship Application (.PDF)
- Student applicants must be a primary member (first person named on account) of Unitus Community Credit Union for at least one year prior to application deadline. Accounts must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be enrolled or plan to enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours at a college or university.
- Previous recipients may not apply for additional scholarships.
Application and supporting documents must be received or postmarked by Thursday, April 30, 2015.
Entries may be dropped off at one of our branches or mailed to:
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Unitus Community Credit Union
P.O. Box 1937
Portland, OR 97207-1937
Scholarship recipients will be notified by June 1, 2015.