To help members pursue additional education, Unitus Community Credit Union offers 11 scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $1,000 between these four categories:
- Graduating High School Seniors– Four scholarships (two academic and two need-based)
- Undergraduate Students– Four scholarships (two academic and two need-based)
- Graduate Students– Two scholarships (one academic and one need-based)
- Overall Community Involvement– One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
|The application period for the 2015-2016 school year is now closed.
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship winners! Click here to see the complete list of winners.
- Student applicants must be a primary member (first person named on account) of Unitus Community Credit Union for at least one year prior to application deadline. Accounts must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be enrolled or plan to enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours at a college or university. Special consideration will be made for graduate students enrolled in a program of half-time study.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Previous recipients may not apply for additional scholarships.
For more information about joining now to become eligible for a 2016 scholarship, please visit our Join Us page. Scholarship applications will be available online in January 2016.