- If you get an error when you try to use the Unitus Card Guard app there may be a problem with your phone settings.
- Service Unavailable error (or web service error) – we recommend that you try again later. Occasionally, we need to make changes to the service that requires a temporary halt in service.
- Network Unavailable error – we recommend that you try again later as you may likely be out of your network coverage.
- System Unavailable error – we recommend that you try again later. Network timeouts can be caused by a number of factors, such as:
- High usage of the wireless traffic carrier
- Poor signal strength
- Certain older phones with a slower version of GPRS (data service)
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.