- Install anti-virus and anti-spyware on your home computer. There are many products available that will help prevent criminals from accessing your computer and stealing your personal information.
- Add a firewall to your computer system to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to your system.
- Install all software fixes (sometimes called “service packs”) that are made available for your computer programs as soon as possible if the fix addresses a security weakness.
- Use a current web browser. Updated versions of web browsers are being deployed with your security in mind.
- Activate a pop-up blocking tool. Pop-ups are advertisements that “pop-up” in a separate browser window. If you open some of these “pop-ups”, you may be downloading “spyware” or “adware”.
Contact us by phoneSee all contact information
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.