- Log in to the Unitus app on your mobile device
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the main menu
- Tap “Deposit” on the popup
- Tap “Deposit To:” and select the account into which funds should be deposited
- Enter the total value of your check
- Make sure your check is endorsed and you have written the phrase “For mobile deposit only” in the endorsement area
- Tap Front “Capture Check Image”
- Place the check on a well-lit, dark-colored surface
- Center the check in the viewfinder’s green rectangle
- Tap the screen to capture the image
- Do not use your device’s camera button. Use the camera icon on the Mobile Deposit screen
- Tap Back “Capture Check Image” and repeat the steps you used to capture the front of the check
- Once a mobile deposit has been captured, the app will indicate whether your deposit has been accepted or held for review.*
- If the app indicates that your deposit has been accepted, you’re all done! After you complete a mobile deposit, keep the check for reference for at least 30 days. Note the date of the deposit and that it was deposited via Mobile Deposit.
- If the app indicates that your deposit has been held for review, you will receive an email by the end of the business day** indicating that the deposit was successful or that further action is required. After you complete a mobile deposit, keep the check for reference for at least 30 days. Note the date of the deposit and that it was deposited via Mobile Deposit.
- If you receive further instructions, follow them as appropriate to complete your deposit.
Mobile Deposit is only available on mobile devices.
*The first few deposits made using the Mobile Deposit service are automatically held for review.
**Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Pacific), except federal holidays
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
Monday–Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.