Yes. Unitus offers a notary public service at no charge for Unitus members at all Unitus branch locations. Each Unitus branch has at least one commissioned Notary Public available during regular business hours.
We recommend you programar una cita in advance for Notary services at a Unitus branch of your choosing.
Documents Unitus can notarize include: POA, death affidavit, will, legal agreement, police report, Unitus forms, etc.
Notary Service Guidelines
- Please bring a current unexpired government-issued photo I.D. to your appointment.
- Be sure to bring all of the documents that need notarization.
- Do not sign the document(s) ahead of time, as the Notary needs to witness the signing.
- If a witness is requested along with a notary signature, please be sure to provide someone who is willing to sign as your witness at the time of notary. (Please note: Unitus notaries are sponsored by Unitus and per internal policy cannot bear witness on documents that request them.)
- We can notarize documents that are in a foreign language only if we have staff available that are fluent in the language the document was written in.
- Be prepared to have your membership confirmed prior to notarization.
Contacte con nosotros por teléfono
Número de teléfono principal
De lunes a viernes: de 7:30 a 18:00.
Los sábados: De 7:30 a 16:00 horas.
Contacte con nosotros por correo electrónico
Tenga en cuenta que cuando nos envíe un correo electrónico, no incluya información personal como su número de cuenta o de la seguridad social.