Wildfire Relief Support
As the devastating fires in the Pacific Northwest continue to spread, we remain here for you. Please contact us if you require immediate assistance. For more information about the wildfires, please visit the American Red Cross Cascades Region page covering Oregon/SW Washington.
How to get assistance
- Short-term loan
If you have been affected by the wildfires, a short-term emergency loan is available to you at zero percent for up to 12 months, with no payment for 90 days (certain restrictions may apply).
- Skip your loan payment
You can now skip your loan payment via uOnline for $30 for eligible loans. Using your smartphone with the Unitus mobile app, tap the ‘Skip Pay’ widget then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Short-term loan
Reach out to our Consumer Lending team at 503-423-8770 for more information.
It’s easy and quick to apply right online. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit our Online Application, select ‘Personal Loans’ from the application menu, then click the ‘Select’ button next to ‘Personal Loan’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and provide the requested information.
- When prompted, select the loan purpose “Emergency Relief (Wildfires)” from the application’s dropdown.
Stay inside and still get your banking done
Our air quality has diminished due to the nearby wildfires, which can affect people’s health in a number of ways. If you prefer to stay home, our digital banking options make it easy for you to take care of what you need from the safety and comfort of home.
Here’s how you can access your accounts safely from home right now:
- uOnline Mobile and Online banking
- Unitus Virtual Branch
- Video chat or live chat with us as if you were in a branch. Access through your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop
- Visit us now! Visit our Contact Us page, then click the “Let’s talk!” bubble in the bottom-right corner
- Call Us
- The original way to get things done. We are here to help in any way you need
- Call us now at 503-227-5571