Investing in Our Future
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Award Recipients
Click here to see the complete list of winners and their bios.
Unitus Scholarship Program Overview
To help members pursue additional education, Unitus offers scholarships to both graduating high school seniors and adult students seeking college education. Each scholarship is a one-time gift of $1,000 between these four categories:
- Graduating High School Seniors — Four scholarships (two academic and two need–based)
- Undergraduate Students — Four scholarships (two academic and two need–based)
- Graduate Students — Two scholarships (one academic and one need-based)
- Overall Community Involvement — One scholarship based on outstanding community service and volunteerism
- Student applicant must be a primary member (first person named on account) of Unitus for at least one year prior to application deadline.
- Accounts must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be enrolled or plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credits or more per semester/quarter) at an accredited institution (community college, 4–year college, university, or technical/vocational school) for the upcoming academic year. Special consideration will be made for graduate students enrolled in a program of half–time study.
- Applicant should have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
The 2017 deadline has passed. Please check back in mid-January for the 2018 scholarship application.
Visit News and Events for the latest stories and upcoming community events.