Support Local Schools & Businesses
Choose Local, Unitus Community Credit Union, and the Portland Mayor's office have partnered to create a credit card that benefits cardholders and their community. Every time you use your Choose Local Visa Card, 50% of the net interchange income earned by Unitus will be donated to the Portland - Multnomah County Education Cabinet. These funds will be used to support youth success and high school graduation in two ways:
- Schools Uniting Neighborhoods (SUN) — provides a network of social support services to youth, families, and community members which leads to educational success and self-sufficiency.
- Summer Youth Connect (SYC) — is a strategy that provides a continuum of programs that include career and college visits, summer employment, academic support and services to high school youth.
A true financial bargain:
- Competitive interest rates
- 25-day grace period on purchases*
- No annual fee, over limit fee, or "no activity" fee
- No penalty rate for late payments
- Late fee is only $20.
- Best of all — no hidden fees, gimmicks or teaser rates
A variety of other cardholder benefits and privileges included at no additional cost:
- Zero Liability Protection
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Fraud Protection
- Verified By Visa
Choose Local is an Oregon-based discount program that promotes locally-owned businesses, and the communities in which they are located. Wherever you use the Choose Local Visa Card, you're supporting local education and your local economy. Please visit chooselocal.com for additional information on the Choose Local discount program.
Qualifies for access to Your FICO® Score. Click for details!
*A FINANCE CHARGE will be imposed on the portion of purchases included in the new balance that remains unpaid 25 days after the closing date. This "grace period" allows you to avoid a FINANCE CHARGE on purchases for a billing cycle.
|Choose Local Rates|