We are excited to announce that later this year we will unveil our newly enhanced online and mobile banking platform. This new uOnline experience will provide much of the same functionality you have been accustomed to (bill pay, transfer funds, account alerts, mobile deposit, etc.) while introducing new features in a fresh, easy-to-use interface, and omni-channel experience.
We are thrilled to offer our members this upgraded digital experience in 2019.
Online banking greatness is coming!
Pay bills, make transfers, deposit checks all from the comfort of your home or business. Staying connected to your Unitus accounts is easier than ever anytime, anywhere! Plus, enhanced customization and personalized options will make your digital experience more familiar and convenient.
Create a personalized profile
You’ll soon be able to make your online banking experience as unique as…well, you. Upload a custom photo, add a nickname, choose a background theme, customize alerts, and more!
Customizing your individual accounts will be a breeze. Change the name of your accounts to your choosing and select from a variety of unique colors to help keep your accounts organized.
You're in control
Get account activity notifications via text or email. Customize your
preferences however you like on any device. Stay in control of your accounts no matter where you are.
- Access for iOS and Android: Access to your funds is just a fingerprint away. Log in to mobile banking with your fingerprint on both Apple® and Android devices. Face ID is also supported on later generation Apple devices.
- Multiple Account Users: Grant access to additional users to view and manage your account yet maintain full control by setting their permissions.
- Customization: Customize your mobile and desktop experience by choosing and organizing your favorite widgets, color-coding your accounts, personalizing your profile and background images and more.
- A seamless experience: More and more members rely on their mobile device to manage their money. With this upgrade your desktop and mobile experience will blend seamlessly. Get the same experience every time!
- See the big picture: Whether on desktop or mobile, view all of your Unitus accounts and loans on one screen. You can even add accounts you have from other financial institutions. It’s super easy and convenient.
- Passwords made easy: No more calling in to reset your password. You will now have the ability to reset, update or retrieve your login information fast. Get back to life in no time.
Online and mobile banking just keeps getting better!
This new upgrade is full of exciting new enhancements designed to improve your mobile and online banking experience.
Mobile and Online Parity – Most features and functionality offered online will also be available via mobile. This is a significant improvement.
Design – Enjoy a cleaner, more user-friendly, intuitive, and consistent interface, whether accessing via mobile or online.
Moving Money – Move money in just a few clicks between your accounts and other Unitus members. Easily set up transfers for accounts at other financial institutions. Quickly make loan payments from a Unitus account.
Enhanced Security – Fingerprint, Touch ID, or Face ID allow for a faster, more secure sign on. Plus, single-use passwords and the option to add a unique profile photo adds additional security and peace of mind to the online banking experience. Significantly more options for alerts (push, text, and email) compared to our current uOnline.
Set Budget and Savings Goals – Integrated budgeting and goal setting experience, that doesn’t require leaving uOnline.
The next bright idea for your business is here! We are thrilled to offer this new online banking experience for your small business. Business banking will offer all of the same great features and functionality that our Personal banking does.
Create your experience
New customized and personalized enhancements will allow you to have much more control over the look, feel, and overall digital experience you have with Unitus.
Set custom alerts
Setting custom alerts will be much easier and there are many more alerts to choose from. Get notified of account activity in a variety of ways. You’ll be able to view alerts from your dashboard.
View, edit, and create new transfers all from the device of your choice; mobile, desktop or tablet. Send transfers internally to another member. It’s simple, quick, and convenient!
- Customization for business accounts: Just like personal banking, customize your mobile and desktop experience, organize your favorite widgets, set profile and background images and much more.
- Real-time account balance information: Know where your business stands at all times. Real-time account balances and history can help you manage your business better.
- Transfer funds between Unitus accounts: Transferring money in and out of your business accounts just got a lot easier. Whether on desktop or mobile your funds are just a click or tap away.
- Reminders: Get account activity notifications via push, text, or email. Customize yourpreferences however you like on any device. Stay in control of your accounts no matter where you are.
FAQs - A better online banking experience
Why is Unitus upgrading its online banking system?
Unitus is dedicated to providing technology to help our members better manage their personal and business finances. We have listened to our members and we know we can provide an improved experience compared to what we offer today. To continue our commitment to offering enhanced technology and security to our members, it’s important that we upgrade to a system that can bring you a robust online banking experience to fit your needs.
When will this upgrade take place?
We plan to upgrade later this year. More specific details will be provided in the coming weeks.
Will I need to do anything different to access uOnline?
You will continue to login into uOnline with your same User ID and Password, as you normally do through the Unitus website or mobile app. More specific communication will be provided at a later date.
What will change in the new system?
Our core services and features you are familiar with like Bill Pay, transferring funds, account alerts, and Snapcheck will remain available. We believe these features will be simpler, more intuitive, and offer more value to the member. The overall look and feel of uOnline will change, feature parity between mobile and online functionality will greatly improve, the technology will be updated much more regularly to stay current with the latest trends, and there will be many other enhancements.
Will there be more information available regarding the uOnline upgrade?
Yes, we plan to send several member communications and continually add to this uOnline page leading up to the upgrade. This is a great page to bookmark to stay current on the latest uOnline news.
Will the new online banking system meet accessibility requirements? Yes. Unitus is committed to evaluating, updating and improving our online banking accessibility. We welcome your feedback and if you have any questions or comments, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
Please contact us by phone at 503-227-5571, visit us in person at a branch, or give us your feedback using our online form.