As a Unitus Community Credit Union member you’ll benefit from our selection of high dividend savings products, uncommon personal service, exceptional value-based products and services—designed with our members in mind, and convenient access to your money through online and mobile banking, our family of branches and ATMs—locally and nationwide. Join Now »
Read more from this study on how Unitus provided financial benefits to its members through low loan rates, higher savings rates and fewer fees than banks. Click here to learn more!
ECONorthwest completed an independent analysis in 2014 that analyzed the gross economic impacts of credit unions in Oregon and Washington, including Unitus Community Credit Union. Click here to learn more!
Local & Thriving
Unitus is locally owned and operated as a not-for-profit financial cooperative. We have no outside stockholders or investors. We are well capitalized, and remain a safe and sound place for savings. We continue to provide loans and we return our earnings directly to our members through competitive rates and low or no fees.
Rates You Can Smile About
- Competitive savings rates on savings, CDs, money market accounts, and more
- Low loan rates on auto, mortgage, business, and student loans
- Auto financing and purchase program—get a rate that works with your budget if you have little or no credit
Convenience & Access to Your Money
- 24/7 secure access via online and mobile banking
- Account access with our Telephone Express Teller
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction
- Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Access to over 5,000 branch locations nationwide via the Shared Branching Network (participating credit unions that will gladly handle your Unitus transactions), plus 2,200 deposit-taking ATMs in 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
Free Products & Services
- No fee VISA® Debit card with Unitus Checking
- Monthly FICO® Score in online banking when you maintain 3 select accounts/services
- No annual fee Unitus Platinum Rewards VISA® credit card—additionally Unitus’ credit card program has been named to the Dean's List by the Credit Card Connection, a non-for-profit effort to connect consumers directly to the most fair and ethical credit card programs in the country
- Free financial education seminars
- Free in-depth financial counseling and educational programs
- Free online & mobile banking
- Free access to a financial planner who can help you with investments, retirement, college planning and much more!
Online & Mobile Banking
- uOnline - 24/7 access—making it your anytime, anywhere branch
- Bill Pay - Pay bills online with a click of the mouse
- Transfer – Transfer funds between Unitus accounts and other financial institutions
- Mobile Banking – Access your funds via smartphone app, mobile browser, or uText; locate a branch or ATM on the go and much more!
As you can see in addition to secure savings, affordable loans, ways to plan for the future, and caring people who look out for your best interest, there are plenty of reasons why membership matters at Unitus.
Together, we’re building a strong and sustainable future. When people help people, everyone prospers. We invite you to discover the Unitus difference and join our credit union today.