Add your Unitus Community Credit Union card to Android Pay on your Android device in a few easy steps:
- In the Android Pay app on your device, touch the + sign to add a credit or debit card to pay using your phone.
- Position your card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on the back of your card and provide additional information as required.
- Accept the terms of service and set your screen lock. (Activating Device Administrator is part of the Android Pay setup process.)
- If requested, follow any additional steps to verify your card.
You can use Android Pay with your NFC-enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher at over one million locations whose payment terminals are set up to accept Android Pay and in participating Android apps. View the list of merchants and apps at the Android Pay site.
The safety and security of your account information is of the highest importance.
As a security measure, you may receive a “verification required” message when adding your card to Android Pay. Once verified, an on-screen message will appear stating that the card is ready for use. This verification is part of our multi-layered approach to security in payments.
Additionally, when we review mobile wallet providers we look for payment safety, quality of service, and ease of use for our members. When you make payments with Android Pay and your Unitus Community Credit Union card:
- Your full card number is not stored on your mobile device.
- All transactions are monitored 24×7 by Unitus Community Credit Unions risk and fraud detection systems.
- Purchases made using Android Pay are protected by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, so you won’t be held responsible for promptly reported unauthorized transactions.
You can use Android Pay with your NFC-enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher. Go to the Android Pay site for the most current device information.
If your Android device is ever lost or stolen you can use Android Device Administrator to lock it remotely, create a new password, and wipe your personal information from it.
In addition to notifying your mobile carrier, please call Unitus promptly at 1.800.452.0900, opt. 1, Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM and mention that you added your card to Android Pay so we can disable your card for use with Android Pay. Please call 1.888.241.7054 opt. 3 after hours. If you locate your device, you will need to add your card back to Android Pay before making any Android Pay purchases.
For security reasons, we may need you to provide additional verification to add your Unitus Community Credit Union card to Android Pay. If necessary, the Android Pay app will tell you how to verify your card.
No, but you will need to connect every so often to refresh the app. This will help ensure Android Pay is ready to pay when you are.
To return something you bought in-store with Android Pay you will need your store receipt, just like you would for any other purchase. If the merchant asks you to swipe your card, you can credit the card you used to pay within the Android Pay app by selecting the same card and holding your device to the contactless payment terminal.
Depending on the return and refund policies of the store, it may take several days for the return transaction to appear on your Unitus Visa card statement. We recommend keeping your receipt until the return posts to your account.
Once you’re in the Android Pay app, you can set your default card as follows:
- From the home screen, touch your Unitus Community Credit Union card and swipe up to move it to the default position.
- From your Unitus Community Credit Union card details, tap the instruction to set a default card.
- Or, from Google Settings, press your Unitus Community Credit Union card to change it to your default card.
Yes, you can use multiple cards with Android Pay. To ensure you’re using your Unitus Community Credit Union card for everyday use, be sure to set it as your default payment card in the Android Pay app. You can easily switch between cards whenever you make a purchase.
Contact us by phone
Main Phone Number
M-F 7:30a to 6:00p, Sat 7:30a to 4:00p
Contact us by email
Please note that when you’re sending us an email, do not include personal information such as your account number or social security number.