Helping Small Businesses Thrive
As a local community-owned and operated business, our priority is to help your company grow. Our comprehensive service suite covers business checking and savings, payroll, merchant services, retirement services and more.
Accessible Accounts, Maximum Flexibility
Serving Pacific Northwest Businesses
If your business operates in any of the 15 Oregon counties we serve, or in the state of Washington, Unitus may be a great fit for you.
Operational Services for Smooth Sailing
With our qualified partners, we help take the stress out of common challenges like managing payroll, offering benefits, and researching insurance options.
From a simple touch-tone solution to a fully integrated e-commerce payment, Unitus offers your business an easy and hassle-free method to accept credit and debit cards.
Thanks to our partnership with Total Merchant Concepts, we can provide you with a simple month-to-month contract and 24/7 access to expert customer service.
Our Merchant Services features:
- Month-to-month contract
- Accept credit and debit cards
- Affordable terminals
- Web-based virtual terminals
- Delayed or real time web authorization
- Wireless and mobile options for home-based or mobile businesses
- Fax, mail and phone authorization
- Electronic check processing (verification/guarantee/ACH conversion)
- Accounting and POS software options
- Compatible with most networks, registers and terminals
Get a quote today
Email us, or call Total Merchant Concepts at 1.888.249.9919 with any questions.
As a business owner, you’re faced with myriad responsibilities, some exciting, some complex.
To help you focus more on your business, Unitus has teamed up with PAYCHEX® to take care of all your payroll processing needs.
Our Payroll Services feature:
- The option to offer your employees direct deposit or payroll debit cards
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax preparation
- Employee benefits administration
- Time and labor solutions
Get a quote today
Email us, or call PAYCHEX at 503.620.6800
NetCapture Remote Deposit Capture
NetCapture provides you with a more convenient and efficient way to make deposits. Remote deposit capture lets you simply scan checks directly from your office and submit them to your Unitus business checking account via a secure internet connection.
- Flexible availability schedules to meet the needs of all businesses
- Scan one or more checks per deposit
- Advanced technology recognizes and reads the check amount
- Email or print screen deposit receipt confirmation
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Works for low or high volumes of checks
Contact Charlie Hopkins, our Business Loan Development Officer, at 503.423.8457, or by email.