Unitus Branches Now Open
Welcome back! We’ve missed you.
Please know, to ensure the safety of our staff and membership we are following state and federal health guidelines during our branch reopening process.
During your visit
The branch experience will feel quite different than before and we appreciate your understanding as we work through this challenging time.
- Greetings – Instead of a handshake, we will greet you with a friendly wave.
- Masks are required – You will see our staff wearing masks. For the latest updates on mask/face covering requirements click here.
- Appointments are encouraged – Please follow the instructions you receive in your appointment confirmation email. Walk-ins are welcome, but scheduled appointments will receive priority. (NOTE: Appointments are not needed for basic teller transactions or for use of coin machine.)
- Protective shields used – Service areas are now equipped with protective shields to give an added level of protection for you and our staff.
- Daily sanitization – High-touch areas in the branch will be sanitized multiple times per day.
Our branches are being rearranged to enforce social distancing at the teller line and in our lobbies. If our branches are extremely busy, we will have to limit the number of members that can be in a branch at any given time for the safety of our employees and you, our members.
As of June 24, Governor Kate Brown is requiring face coverings to be worn in all indoor public spaces in select Oregon counties. Unitus is complying with the governor’s directive as select Unitus branches are located within several of these counties.
The guidance applies to businesses and members of the public visiting those businesses. These counties include:
- Hood River
Face Covering Details
- Face coverings are now required to enter our branches. Unitus staff can provide you a disposable mask if needed.
- Members will be allowed entry into our branch without a face covering if they have a medical or physical condition that prevents them from wearing a face covering.
- If you prefer not to wear a face covering, Unitus staff will make every effort to provide an alternate banking solution. Alternatives include:
- Online account opening
- Mobile deposit
- ATM access
- Bringing documents outside to sign
- Drive thru and other digital services
- Children under the age of 12 will not be required to wear face coverings. If desired, Unitus staff can provide your child a disposable mask.
Contactless Banking Options
We encourage you to continue to use other contactless options available, such as:
- Drive-up teller stations
- Live chat
- 24/7 ATMs are available at all locations
Mobile and Online Banking
Skip the wait at the branch and deposit a check from your smartphone using our mobile app. Check out our ‘Mobile Deposit’ How-To Guide to get started. Don’t have the app? Get it for your Android or iOS device!