Reintroducing Unitus Financial Advisors – Available Exclusively To Unitus Members
Unitus is excited to announce that MEMBERS Financial Services, available exclusively to Unitus members, will now be known as Unitus Financial Advisors (UFA). The same advisors will provide the same dedicated service our members expect, only now featuring a new name.
No matter your life stage or circumstance, Unitus Financial Advisors have the experience to help you get where you want to go.
They are dedicated to finding ways for you to extend and increase your money based on your goals.
Their mission is to help you realize your life goals and milestone events, such as retirement, college savings, or investing for long-term goals.
Unitus Financial Advisors partner with you to determine your plan, then walk you through the process of making it real.
- Make your money work for you. Clarify your goals and set up a sound investment plan.
- Be confident in your retirement. Create a plan to help ensure you have all the money you will need in retirement.
- Secure your family’s health and wealth. Help pick and finance the insurance best suited to your needs.
- Set your child up for success. Fund their education wisely, using every possible opportunity to save.
- Know you’re getting a straight answer. Your advisor listens actively to create strategies that best work for you.
Although the name has changed, the dedicated, personal service is the same as always. Here’s where you can get started.
- Visit the UFA page to see how Unitus Financial Advisors can help you reach your goals.
- Attend one of these upcoming seminars (April 25 and April 26) to secure your retirement income.
- Start a conversation about your financial future! Contact Shelly Geweke, Financial Advisor Coordinator, for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation: email@example.com / 503.423.8519.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. FR-2075556.1-0418-0520
Posted By: Jacob Schnee
About the Author: Jacob joined Unitus as Marketing Specialist in March 2015 and transitioned to Marketing Communications Specialist in March 2017.
His experience has spanned hospitality, business development, consulting, and marketing in various industries along the east coast, west coast and in between.
When he is not developing internal and external communications for Unitus, he is engaging in recreational fitness, studying personality types and exploring the outdoors with his wife and dog.