Yes, Mortgage Rates are Incredibly Low. Yes, Now is a Great Time to Buy or Refinance
There are lots of things we can control at Unitus. For example:
1. Making painstaking efforts to ensure our members are happy. For example:
2. Creating new mortgage products to help members build a lifelong foundation for raising families
3. Educating our members so they and their families can thrive
But there’s one thing we can’t control: the mortgage interest rate. And rates are incredibly low right now.
Right now, members can get an unusually good deal on a home loan or refinance.
The stats are remarkable:
- 2019 has been the best year for mortgage rates since 2011. (Mortgage News Daily)
- This September featured the lowest monthly average mortgage rate in more than 3 years (Freddie Mac).
- This month, the average rate for a U.S. 30-year fixed mortgage was down by more than a full percentage point compared to this time last year. (Housing Wire)
Don’t forget, these low rates help whether you’re buying a home or refinancing.
In fact, if you already own a home, these rates could help shave off years and/or thousands of dollars from future mortgage payments.
Start the application process and take full advantage of these rates.
What’s stopping you from buying or refinancing?
Let us know!
Call your Unitus Mortgage team at 503-423-8713, or reach out to us through our Unitus Mortgage page.
It’s not an easy decision to make. There are always good reasons to wait. But if you’re serious about reaching the next level in life, you’ve got a world of good things awaiting you.
Unitus Mortgage is a division of Unitus Community Credit Union
Posted By: Brad Goodenough
About the Author: Brad joined Unitus Mortgage in November of 2013. He began as a dedicated mortgage originator and has developed into a results-oriented sales manager focused on maintaining a high level of service and integrity across the Home Loan team.
Throughout his career in financial services he has gained expertise in multiple lending platforms and local housing markets. He owes his success to his first professional priority: to add value to his community by sharing knowledge and always providing honest, reliable information.