We Need You: How You Can Help Thousands Impacted by Hurricane Dorian
The UN has declared Hurricane Dorian “the strongest storm on record to ever hit the Bahamas.”
While the storm made landfall weeks ago, many are still in dire need.
- More than 50 have died and thousands more are missing.
- Tens of thousands have been left homeless.
- Those who have survived need food, water, shelter, and medical attention.
What Unitus is doing to help
Unitus is partnering with the Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions – part of the World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU) – to help raise funds.
How you can help
1. Click here to donate.
Your dollars will go directly to the hurricane relief effort organized by the foundation.
2. Take 1 minute to help spread the word.
- Share our Facebook post.
- Share our YouTube video showing President Steve Stapp’s daughter Sophia singing a message we can all welcome right now.
- Share this message of support in your little corner of our wonderful, uncertain world.
It’s what we do
As credit union members, we are also the owners and directors of our credit union. We are all people helping people.
Supporting others is what we do. We thank you dearly for your help.
About the Author: Jacob Schnee joined Unitus as Marketing Specialist in March 2015 and transitioned to Marketing Communications Specialist in March 2017.
His experience has spanned hospitality, business development, consulting, and marketing in various industries along the east coast, west coast and in between.
When he is not developing internal and external communications for Unitus, he is engaging in recreational fitness, studying personality types and exploring the outdoors with his wife, dog, and baby.